Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter weekend


I really like how this turned out. I got that shrug from a dress I bought to wear to a wedding. I need to work on hiding the strings for hanging better <blush> but.... the overall look I felt great in it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend - we celebrated Easter at my house this year and I cooked. I wanted to make beef tenderloin en croute but after pricing the beef tenderloin I opted for pork tenderloin. I failed to get a picture of it before we consumed it but it turned out really well - no left overs :) I made the green beans I love, deviled eggs, I bought this red potato salad dressing at Sam's that is VERY tasty, and had corn on the cob. Dessert was homemade banana pudding and a recipe called Old Fashioned Ice Box Dessert - all very tasty. I am eating way too much lately and I haven't been to the Greenway in what....a month?! WOW I am continuting to walk every day at work and hitting the gym 2 - 3 times a week but I have to be myself under control..... Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment