Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday -



So glad it's Friday - I am officially on Stacey-cation...plan to spend my mornings at the pool and then guess I'll do school work. This is Father's Day weekend so I will be taking my trip to Fort Donnellson and visit my father's grave. This is the time I usually wallow and feel sorry for myself - my father died when I was 10 - my parent divorced when I was two - and the "adults" didn't act very...well...adult, if you know what I mean. I have always felt robbed by the fact I never had a father - I was even taught to call my father by his first name, which I still do today, makes me sad. The below sweater m and pants my grandma scored for me at Goodwill - aren't they fab? The necklace I already had matches it PERFECTLY. What are you doing this weekend?











No comments:

Post a Comment