Tuesday, May 8, 2012

80's Rocker


Whitesnake was such a great band in the 80's with those videos... ahhhh those were the days. I truly believe the 80's was the best era, I loved the music and the clothes.



I got the tee at a Whitesnake concert, the capris at Kohls and the shoes at Massey's. The concert was a pretty good one always takes me back in time to my big hair or at least big for me. As a matter of fact, here is pic of me in the early eighties:

This is my friend Beth and me in front of my house - notice we are dressed alike :) my brother took the pic those were the days when I all had to worry about was what I was going to wear and what me and my friends were doing on the weekends. An of course, wishing my life away that I would hurry up and turn 18... now I'm wishing I could turn back time not sure I would like to go to 18 - I think 25 is a good age. If you could go back to any age, what age would you like to be right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment