Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Time Constraints

 I got this necklace back in 2006 on our vacation to California. I love that is has my name on it and that it is spelled correctly.
The necklace goes perfectly with this Cato outfit - I was having problems with the positioning of my camera and just gave up due to time constraints. I hope everyone had a nice and safe Memorial Day weekend. I was busy busy. Saturday I went to the Greenway at 6:30 am and walked 5.2 miles - then drove 80 minutes to pick up son. Then met daughter and son-in-law and we all went swimming, it felt like the old days when I used to take them swimming as children. Sunday I worked on school from 6:30 am to 4 pm GRRRR. Memorial Day had a nice cook out with the family and I made this fabulous but rich chocolate peanut butter that I got off the Cool Whip insert. It was YUMMY. Hope everyone has a great short week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment