Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Been awhile....

Wow!! It has been awhile since I have gotten to blog. I hope yall haven't given up on me. It has been so long that I decided to just share some pics


Shelley gave me this necklace for Mother's Day LOVE IT

Shelley also gave me this for Mother's Day
Love the colors

Shelley also gave me this COOL bracelet
I am so SPOILED :)

Me and Shelley when she brought me my Mother's Day gifts
Sorry I am in my jammies

Mother Daughter funnies!!


Love this outfit I FINALLY got the wedge heel sandals
I felt too cute in this

Aren't the shoes FAB

My Easer lillies - started out as one plant 5 years ago

PURTTTY


Hostas are doing well this year


This is the first time this Rose  bush bloomed

Beugonia for the porch



Love the Holly Hocks

Cali lillies starting to come up


Mr Man weeding



Heathen :)




Garden - Had a salad from the lettuce we/he grew


Back flower beds coming to life :)




Bedroom UpperCase Living - have more to buy to add to it can't wait


UpperCase Living Bathroom - LOVE IT




Me again in those FAB shoes
I haven't been able to wear that skirt in years :)
Had dental work last week so I'm still a little sore. I have 5 more weeks of school and I will have my BSBA. I can't wait to be done with this. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I have total garden envy !
    I love to see nature come to life over and over.. and you and your daughter look so much alike - very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete