Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 1 = 60 Day Challenge

Earring and necklace - Mr Man
Blouse - JcPenny
Slacks - Jessica London

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1) I have two children, boy 24 and girl 17
2) I have been divorced twice
3) Live with current boyfriend 13 years
4) I feel lucky to work for the company that I do
5) I am trying to lose weight through Weight Watchers
6) I have  8 more weeks until I receive my Bachelors in Business Administration
7) I want to get my Real Estate License
8) I still live in the same town I was born
9) My father died when I was 10 - I barely knew him
10) I hate to be corrected or criticized in any way

The sun is shining!! I am so glad to see the sun that I don't know what to do. My new job is going soooo well, I am sooo in my element, talking to customers and still using my technical skills - I am sooo fortunate and my new bosses are FAB - my old boss was as well. I have been very fortunate in my career that I have had only two bosses that I did not like. I have had both male and female bosses and have no preference. I currently have female, I left a team with a male boss and predominately men, for a team lead by a woman and predominately women. The trend now is job hoping, most people don't stay in a job as a career, I am old school and extremely loyal to my employer. Do you remember all of the jobs you have had? Let me see if I can remember:
Age 16 - laundry mat attendant, Orange Julius
Ages 17 - 19 - Factory making wire harnesses
Ages 19 - 22 - Kelly Temp
Ages 23 - 25 - CPA firm - secretary
Ages 25 - 27 - School System - Maintenance Secretary
Ages 27 - Present - Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Supervisor,  Research Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Account Manager, Software Support Manager, Business Analyst, Payer Services Manager
Moonlighted - Waffle House/ Dillard's
Nothing exciting or strange in my work background, how about you? Do you have a unique background or unusual job?
Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment