Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lazy Clothes

This is a lazy clothes outfit - not really fashion worthy but comfy nonetheless. Cold weather has approached and this is a great outfit to remember the good ole warmer days :) I'm really feeling under weather, I hope I'm not getting that flu that everyone has been talking about. I usually am very healthy and immune to most bugs - let's just hope I remain true to form. I am thinking that my depression and shoulder/neck pain are contributing to how I feel <fingers crossed> Mr Man has been after me on insisting with my doctor to get an MRI as I believe these pains are a result of the accident but.....

I really hate going to the doctor and I know this is gonna sound lame - I don't have time. How is your week going so far?







No comments:

Post a Comment