Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Hit Wonder :)

I was very pleased with the way this outfit turned out. I was worried the brooch and the scarf were too much together but turned out very well. The scarf is on Kristine found at Ross's and the colors are perfect for me but I haven't been able to incorporate it into any of my outfits. The blouse came from a yardsale - the duster from Dillards and I can't remember where the pants were given to by someone that got smaller than then pants. I have had them for a couple of years - I am finally small enough to get into them :) I love it when I put together an outfit that makes me feel FAB! Too bad I haven't been able to create this in EVERY outfit. :)








1 comment:

  1. I love that duster and the brooch. And the whole outfit. And your hair. You look super.

    ReplyDelete