Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back in the Routines

I so needed a break from school and now we are back in the swing of working. I have one more week of not going to school and you wanna hear something funny....I am bored. I do not know what to do with myself - I do know that I do NOT want to do anything productive. :) So how is that wishy washy - I guess for 2013 I am aspiring to be a wasteland :) I sure hope I can make to March when I will be officially finished and the proud owner of a MBA. I don't know why with all the blesses that have been bestowed on me that I continually wallow in my misery....

<shaking it off> Trying to get back in the swing of things of working out too - in between the doses of desserts that I keep finding in my hand-to-mouth spring action.  2013 purging negative.....

I totally love this blouse that I found a few years ago at Ross and these slacks make me feel hip and cool - almost like those cool 70's chics...Do you have clothes that make you feel that way?








No comments:

Post a Comment