Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Friday

Today is my Friday - I cannot tell you how much this time off is values. I also have break from school for two weeks - I don't return to work until next Wednesday - YAHHHHH I plan to veg out on the couch as much as possible and watch HGTV and cooking shows. I have just discovered Chop - I love it!! My daughter found out she is having a baby boy :) She is so excited and I am so happy for her and must admit I am starting to get excited as well. Her theme for the nursery today, after changing a couple of times, Lion King. I never got to have a nursery so I am excited to watch her decorate.

I am still fighting the blues but in a better place - I think my 40's suck - at least I'm blaming my age on my blues at the moment. One more week until Christmas, bah on a positive note I love the way this outfit turned out. I have always been a suit kinda girl - I think they look neat and polished but I like to mix and match and add something not polished. The scarf gives it the unique flare I desire and the peep of red made me feel good in this outfit. Hope your week is going well.




No comments:

Post a Comment