Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year Eve

Today is the last day of 2012... and I must say good riddance. I had some blessings this year but it really did end on a sour note for me. I am confident that 2013 will be MUCH better. Have you seen the Spring colors for 2013? Bright and more bright :) We are invited to go to a friends house but I am not really feeling like being around people this year. I am thinking trying to find the money for an intimate dinner and movie.What are your plans for New Years Eve?

2013 is going to be a year of purging negative things and I WILL lose this last 30 lbs. I have decided that I need to work on my self discipline for 2013 and that is the best place to start (so I think) :) May you have a safe and happy New Year's Eve. See ya next year :)










No comments:

Post a Comment