Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tired in a Good Way

 
More older pictures from May - I am so tired tonight but have so much to do. Learning a new job, trying to pull productivity numbers, customer service week, and accounting homework....Trying to fit it all in. I am not getting to walk in the mornings at work, nor did I get the gym in today..I must figure out how to get those things in because I have put on some weight and I need to lose that and then some. I just don't want my new fellow managers to think I am a slacker but I guess I am just going to have to decide what is more important. I also seem to have developed heartburn or sour stomach when I eat peanut butter and I love peanut butter. Last two times I have eaten it I felt sick to my stomach and belching (sorry if that is too much information). I am guessing this is the part of the aging process....BOOOOOO
 
I love this blouse that I got at JCP - it's orange and has my two other favorite colors of brown and yellow - that jean jacket was also a great find at Ross's. Jeans are getting too tight :( The relaxed our dress code at work so that we can wear jeans and since you know I must have rules..I decided that one week I would take my "work" tops and pair with jeans and the following week wear my normal "work clothes" but I must admit I do prefer dressing up for work.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment