Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Family Member :)

Wow, has it really been that long since I blogged. Alot has happened, I finished my BA and start on my MBA on August 16. I have truly enjoyed my freedom. I have been catching up on some reading - finally finished James Patterson Witch and Wizard - The Gift and read Sam's letter to Jennifer and now I have started Her Fearful Symmtery by Audrey Niffenegger which is really good, this was a suggested reading by Kristine that she brought me to check out.

My daughter turned 18 and then she recently got married July 19, 2011. They got married by the Justice of the Peace and said they would have a proper wedding later. Then Shelley got a scare when the doctor found a lump in her breast. We had the ultrasound on Friday and they feel that it is benign but will still get a biopsy to make sure. I have faith that all is well. I have missed blogging and hope that I can now start focusing on the things I love.






No comments:

Post a Comment