Monday, May 13, 2013

Nice Weekend

 
The weekend turned out pretty good. Saturday weather wasn't the greatest but Sunday was all about sunshine. The wind was a still a bit chilly but sitting in the sun  was FAB. Saturday morning met my grandmother at my mother's for Mother's Day breakfast. I made this pasty that I ordered from a co-worker's son in band from this company http://www.butterbraid.com/braided_pastries.aspx, and it was really tasty. I ordered the chocolate Bavarian cream and yum-yum, it was really neat to let is sit overnight and rise. I will share the pic on Wednesday smile. I like the navy white outfit below, it feels very neat and classy on. The skirt I found at a yard sale but I think it is homemade because it fits a little odd but that doesn't take away my fondness for it. How was your weekend?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment