Monday, May 20, 2013

Relaxed


 
 
The weekend turned out much better than the weather man predicted. I really slept in on Saturday did not get up until almost noon. I must have been extremely tired as that is rare for me to sleep that late and the best part, the sun was shining beautifully. I got to sit outside in my swing most of the day ;) I made a broccoli salad to take to yesterday to a bible study/pool party and I made chess squares for the house. Both of these dishes turned out wonderfully. After church went to the bible study/pool party and it was soooo relaxing not to mention really good food. I am more convinced than ever that I must have a pool in my backyard - someone in Florida stole my winning lottery ticket. <SIGH> Going in late today at work - getting my teeth cleaned - I also LOVE to have my teeth cleaned :)
 
The outfit below is one of my favorites. I borrowed the shrug from another outfit in my closet an the shoes were purchased at Ross, the blouse from Dillard's, and the capris were a gift from co-worker. I really felt sassy in this :) Hope you had a great week!! Did you have a good weekend?
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment