Monday, May 6, 2013

Yucky

 
 
Yucky is the only word that can describe another rainy, gloomy, and cold weekend. Good thing is that I did get to see my middle brother - he was in town and they stayed at my house. He really missed his calling as a comedian. It is also very nice to finally have sister-in-law that can tolerate me. She is the only one that I have met that seems to like me.  The outfit below is an okay outfit but I loved pairing my Easter shoes with it. Funny how one little thing can make or break an outfit. Working from home half day today, Mr Man has another doctor appointment to get a shot in his back. I am hoping to settle my suit soon, I really, really need a vehicle of my own. How was your weekend? Hope this week brings us all joy and happiness.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment