Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dreaming

 
This picture was taken during warmer weather - not reflecting the temps outside at all. I did work from home yesterday and the high got to a balmy 21 degrees. Feeling a little bit grumpy cooped up in the house - the cleanliness has worn off - HA I am so ready for spring/summer already. These colors below are perfect for spring/summer. I actually bought it for an Easter outfit it came with some white pants.  I am still waiting on my W2 so I can file my taxes - really need the moola. Are you expecting a big return? If so, what are you planning to do with it? I have to pay off some bills but am hoping to also paint the laundry room and invest in some more storage solutions. I am also counting it down to my stay-cation at the end of the month. I plan to paint the laundry room and work on an idea book for my dream kitchen, bathroom, and other things I would like to do to the house. Doesn't hurt to dream does it?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment