Friday, March 9, 2012

Likey Jason Wu



So here is the Jason Wu skirt I got at Target, I had been holding back on wearing it as I couldn't figure out what to put with it. Then I remembered this red blouse I got at Marshall's and then I found this yellow cardigan thingy that I got at a yard sale. I was really pleased how it turned out. I felt super cute in this outfit. Rain came in today and brought a little cooler weather buurrrrrr and GRRRRR :) I am very glad it's Friday not really big plans this weekend. Sat going to my friend Kim's house to an UpperCase Living party and I need to find some time off from work on a Friday within the next two weeks to take my daughter to Nashville to Kristine and my lunchtime shopping haunts. My daughter got a job where I work as a contract but keep your fingers crossed they offer her a full time job. I am soooo proud of her as I watch her grow into this strong intelligent woman. Any big plans for you this weekend? Have a great one!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Stacy - you look spectacular and did a great job styling that Jason Wu skirt !
    You remind me of spring :)

    ReplyDelete