Thursday, March 1, 2012

Structured Nature

We had a little cold snap but I don't think it's going to be long and I will get to wear the clothes in the spring/summer closet exclusively. I broke my own rules and did the unthinkable for this outfit - combined work and leisure...GASP!! Actually since I have been reading blogs and seeing how other women put things together, I have been breaking alot of rules. Don't get me wrong, I still wear my  clothes in line as they are hanging in the closet, based on the temp outside, but....I used to skip over an outfit if say the shoes I would normally wear with  the ensemble was worn the previous day. Now, I take said garment and pair with something different for different shoes. I have been coming with some pretty good outfits this way, still satisfying my "structured nature" as I like to call it :) Do you plan your outfits? How do you put your ensembles together? I am envious of women that get up and go to closet and pull out what they feel like wearing. I have no IDEA how they make a decision like that - I structure as I cannot make a decision :) It's almost Friday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment