Thursday, March 22, 2012

Prada and Denim

Remember these? I haven't gotten to wear them in awhile
My Salvation Army Pradas

This denim jacket seems to making an appearance at least once  a week
I think it looks so good with my dress clothes

This was another feel good outfit :)
My days are work are excruciating - I am  soooo covered up and so many things to do with so many things being thrown at me - I feel frustrated and inadequate that I can't seem to get it all done - <DEEP BREATH> The weekend is almost here.....unfortunately it will accompanied by rain that is to move in tonight BOOOO Just gotta hang in and practice what I preach - "Do what your best and accomplish what you can, what you can't get to, do it tomorrow" yeah yeah :) Do you have anything that you seem to be wearing alot of these days as the season is changing? Have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment