Monday, July 22, 2013

Domestic Weekend

 
 
This weekend went by very quickly - slept in Saturday and cleaned and made a homemade spaghetti sauce using the tomatoes from the garden which I made stuffed shells that turned out wonderful. I also made my first batch of refrigerator pickles - they turned out pretty good but mine doesn't look as pretty as the picture as some of the ingredients I could not find - coriander seeds and I used dill but it seemed an awful lot floating around and I guess I used too much red onions because it looks pinkish.  I will have plenty more cucumbers to try again :) How as your weekend? Hope you have a great week!!
 
I love pairing navy and orange!! The vest I purchased at a yard sale and the blouse came from JCP. The skirt was a Ross find and the shoes are Monroe & Main.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment