Thursday, July 25, 2013

Forever Summer

 
I have put different colors with this and I must say that the purple below is one of the better colors with this. That purple tee was bought was Targets and I have incorporated it into a lot of different outfits. I love the way it looks and feels on me, it is extremely comfortable. Today is my last full day of work before my vacation, I only work 1/2 day tomorrow. I am looking forward to some more time off then it will be awhile before any more time off :( This year is going by quickly, summer is coming to an end and I really dislike that thought. I wish summer could last forever. What is your favorite season? Do you live somewhere that only has one season?
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Summer is my least favorite because I'm badly affected by heat. But I'm looking forward to Fall, better known as Football Time in Tennessee. I love the cool breezes and the excitement in the air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur about football season - I just have been trapped indoors and I really HATE the cold :)

      Delete