Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This Week....




I really enjoyed this recipe using tomatoes from my garden

Gremlin pictures always make me smile




Not so much something that makes me smile but the 32 anniversary of my father's passing was July 20 and this is my brother at his grave site - I smile thinking of drinking "beer" with him (I had root beer but I didn't know the difference)


My friend Paula let me listen to this, never really listened to Christian Rock so I am taking the 30 Day Challenge to listen to Christian music for 30 Days - on the way to work I listen to 97.1 K-Love I have really enjoyed it


I also enjoyed this recipe but I need to work on this one again but I show a picture of what mine looked like :)

http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=3923

Hope you are having a great week so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment