Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dress/Blouse

 
This is dress I bought I Ross but it is still too tight and too short, so I decided to pair it with my favorite skirt and use it as a blouse. It was a perfect - I loved the way it looked and felt on me. This is what I have learned from my fellow bloggers :) I have grown so much since I first started blogging even though it has mostly been the same clothes. My style and the way I carry myself has changed. :) What has changed your style through the years? Do you just go with the trends or stick to what you like? My signature on clothes is prob my capris - I wear them pretty much all year around.
 
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

  1. I think it works Stacey - and oh, yes my style has evolved and continues to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your style Lorena - you are one of my inspirations :)

      Delete