Thursday, November 14, 2013

Weighted Mind

 
I am really worried about my weight lately. I can't seem to get the body I want and I am really worried with the holidays around the corner. I really love to eat and I'm in baking mode this time of year. I have decided to up my work out routine - it was too cold to walk outside Tuesday so I did an hour on my elliptical. I was surprised at just how easy I did, I didn't think I would get through it. It seems I am in better shape than I thought but why can't the shape come in the form of smaller clothes? Granted I do feel great but wanna look better, is it because of my age? I have seen other women my age and older with the body I want <POUTING> I really like the outfit I put together below, except the shoes. How has your week been so far? I have weight on mind :(
 
 
 


2 comments: