Monday, November 25, 2013

One Day....

 
As I am getting caught up on my pictures - my attire does not match the weather. Winter has made it's appearance in TN and it is blistery cold. I have been busy, busy. A guy at work wanted to get rid of two very nice couches with recliners on both ends and a big 60" TV. Now, the TV I had did not even have connections for a VCR or DVD and to graduate to this - is like WOW. My living room is now crammed pack but I have enough seating for everyone. I wish it were a true flat screen then I could put the TV in this built in. There isn't any electricity on this wall and I will have to have DirecTV come out and move my cable but Mr. Man said we could put a small hole in the wall and use the electricity from the office behind the wall. I was thinking that would be cool and also get a fireplace insert underneath. I have such expensive dreams and always spending money I don't have in my head. I have faith...one day.....
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment