Monday, November 18, 2013

Pairing With....

I decided to do something different with the below blouse. I love it but have had trouble pairing it - I have put it with brown capris and white capris, and then the skirt below. I think it would have been perfect if it was a tad bit longer; however, the shoes I believe really set this outfit off. I had a decent weekend - Saturday was a bust since it rained and couldn't get on the Greenway and my budget didn't allow me to keep my scheduled gray covering on my hair. Now that is all I see when I look in the mirror. Felt sorry for myself for most of Saturday - but Sunday went to church and then to a project night with a friend that sells UpperCase Living. I really enjoy those and got three Christmas gifts completed. How was your weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment