Thursday, December 12, 2013

Memory Trigger

The below is one of my favorite scarves, I love the colors and it looks vintage. This outfit was worn the day I went to pick up my settlement check which resulted in my new car, that I absolutely love. Are there songs that take you back in time? This outfit takes me back in time..Mr. Man drove me to the attorney's office, he and I then went to the bank. I opened my very first savings account (only have $20 left it now, boo), then he and I went to Wendy's for lunch, and then he took me back to work. I was feeling so free that day - the money helped out a lot but I'm still living paycheck to paycheck but I am looking forward to income tax time. I think that will finally set me straight. I am hopeful and will continue to hold to my faith. Do you have clothes that take you back to certain days or trigger memories?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment