Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Timeless

I believe black and white are a timeless combination. I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner. My feast was perfect - very blessed indeed. The four days off from work went by very quickly as I was busy the whole time. I will definitely cook next year like this year because this year I spread out the cooking for three nights but it was well worth it and everything turned out very well. My potato candy was a hit as well, my son especially enjoyed it. I love, love it. I am going to have to make some this weekend to take to work next week to share with my co-workers as they too would like to try it. I got the house changed over for Christmas and love it. I am really in a festive mood even though I have no money for gifts. This makes the third year and I am hoping this is the last. My Thanksgiving meal consisted of Turkey, dressing, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli and cheese casserole, corn, green beans with cheese sauce, ham, and biscuits. Dessert was potato candy, pecan pie, buttermilk milk, pumpkin pie, and homemade cool whip.
 
What did you eat?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment