Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

 
Happy Valentines Day!! I hope your day is special and that you feel special today :) I get to keep Mr. Gremlin tomorrow night so my daughter and SIL can go out to dinner. This will be my very first time babysitting. Of course, she informed me she would already have him fed, bathed, and in bed but baby steps right? What are you and your significant other doing to show your love to one another? Mr. Man and I already went out to eat and I am contemplating stretching our already stretched budget and get him a warm stone massage, not sure I can pull it off but if not the next time I have extra money I will get it for him. He and I have been together for 16 years in March - seems so long when you say it like that. <SIGH> Well, anywhoooo ya'll have a wonderful weather and if your down deep south and northeast, stay warm and be safe!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment