Thursday, February 20, 2014

On the Mend

 
So we are now in the "bad pictures" these are the pictures I took struggling to find a new place to prop up my camera before my tri-pod was given to me. I have my camera propped on my deep freeze in the kitchen pointing down the "foyer" Not a bad location but I had problems getting the camera to focus or the flash would hit the window and look terrible.  Yesterday was an another amazingly fabulous weather day. The sun was shining and it was around 68 degrees, I got to get my walk in at work and loved every step of it. Today bad storms are supposed to roll in - I am hoping it doesn't get too bad or at least waits to hit until I get home. I am also happy to report the ferret seems to be on the mend - we will give him one more day and make the decision to take him to the vet on Friday, I get paid this week - of course, I'll be combing over my bill spreadsheet to see what bill will be let go if the vet bill is too high. How is your week going so far?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment