Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cool and Summery

 
Two more days and I will be on Stacey-cation. Nothing really fun planned, Mr. Man has to have knee surgery and I just needed a break. I am hoping to be able to go to the pool a few day while I'm off and that will be vacation this year :(  My grandson has contracted his first virus and onset ear infection - this was his second week in daycare. His father stayed home with him today because my daughter just got back to work. She is not very happy about this and really wants to stay home with him. I think she is very blessed to have a husband that is supportive of her and helps the way he does with the baby. I was never so lucky. I love the below outfit - blouse and shoes came from Kohl's and the capris from JCP. I love how cool and summery white looks.  What colors do you like to wear in the summer?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment