Friday, June 21, 2013

Almost Over

 
I have had to work from home the past couple days because of financial issues, but after a lot of praying, I believe God has given me some answers and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. This is my last working day and then I will be on
Stay-cation. Hoping to get plenty of sun and rest and relaxation :) Ain't got no money but I have what I need :) I love this outfit below - all from JCP except the sweater - from California Vacation. Do you have any vacation plans for this summer? Still no word yet back on the insurance from my car wreck - I don't think I will EVER get a car.....Oh well, at least the sun is shining and I hear the birds a chirping. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Stacey I am sorry to hear that things are not going so well - however i applaud and admire your positive attitude. God will only give you that you can handle.

    ReplyDelete