Monday, June 10, 2013

June Showers bring.....

 
June is turning into a wet month - yesterday's weather was strange - one minute raining cats and dogs and the next minute sun shining beautifully. Saturday was absolutely gorgeous - I haven't been able to go the Greenway so I have been trying to brave walking on my road - where the speed limit 30 signs are ignored and pedestrians do not have the right of way. It used to be such a pleasant walk but at the dead end the built a huge subdivision with houses that have .10 acre lots, I have an acre but an older home and not as big and fancy as those. The more people that buy the less safe walking has become since it is a one way in, one way out road and a little curvy. To my horror, they are also putting in another subdivision about two doors down from me :( Isn't growth wonderful? Not so much for my place of dwelling. How was your weekend?
 
I'm excited and both nervous, my daughter returns to work today and this will be gremlin's first day of daycare. I hope it goes well...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment