Monday, June 3, 2013

Wind Therapy


 
One of the things that I love the most is the wind in my hair - that is one thing I loved about being on the back of Mr. Man's bike....He just got the news that he will need knee surgery - so no summer for him and no wind therapy for me. I did get the feel the wind in my hair last night when I went for a walk after I got the supper dishes cleaned up. The wind was blowing perfectly so I got a little wind therapy last night. I was sooo bored yesterday before my walk - I finished reading the 1st part of Left Behind  - I don't know how I missed this as everyone seems to know about it and apparently it's old news. Bible Study ended last Thursday and I miss it already so I got the Upper Room to try to compensate for that Bible time. I have been thinking I should try to get to church earlier on Sunday's and go to Sunday School - I just have my routines....
 
I liked the way the outfit below turned out - wore my Prada shoes :) I am not liking that eyeshadow and have since stopped wearing it but it was fun to try to something different but think I will stick to my browns. How was your weekend? Hope you have a great weekend!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment