Friday, June 7, 2013

Reason and Season

 
Today we are having our company picnic at work which is much like field day. They feed us and we have activities and prizes. I am truly blessed to have a job and work for the company that I do. I applied for a Management position internally, I am having a hard time getting back into management and sometimes regret the decision to move latterly from manager to learn another facet of the company. Sometimes I feel like those "friends" really did me in but I have to have faith and know that if it's right for me it will happen. Everything has a reason and a season, right? Plus, it's not like I don't have a job that I do well and enjoy so nothing lost but I feel like I should do something with my degree and I miss management. I miss leading a team. Still no word from the attorney - I really would like to get a car of my own so I don't have share with Mr. Man...Patience..Geez...I do not possess this quality. I love this red, white, and blue ensemble below. This is casual Friday attire. Do you have big plans this weekend? It's supposed to be pretty, the second book of Left Behind came in yesterday so I will spend some time in my swing reading this. Hope you have a great weekend!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment