Monday, June 17, 2013

Oil and Water



 
The theme for my weekend was oil and water...
 
Saturday I went to the pool and I had the best day ever. The day was almost perfect - then the truck started acting up. I wasn't able to go Sunday to visit my father's grave, below are the only two pictures that I have my father. I am baffled why there are no pictures of me and my father together, he died when I was 10 and just don't understand why there are not any pictures of us... Good news is that Mr. Man did change bad spark plugs (there was oil getting to them, not good) but the check engine light was staying on. Then my grandmother told me a trick to reset the computers and it worked so gonna make the trip to work and hope everything works out well. How was your weekend?
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment