Thursday, June 13, 2013

With Orange

 
 
 
I love pairing orange with this skirt. Navy and orange look really good together and this skirt is a major player in my wardrobe these days. They are the color of the trouser pants that I have been looking for. I also like the way those orange mules look with the skirt as well. I haven't made it to the gym not once so far this week, I am hoping to get there today and tomorrow. I want to at least get two days in - I am still walking for 30 minutes in the mornings and still doing my desk elliptical - I did 23 miles the day before yesterday but I keep forgetting to pedal :) How has your week been so far?
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence Stacey! i am wearing orange today too - however it won´t be posted for a while as i am sooooooo behind in posts....

    ReplyDelete