Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope you remembered to wear green today :) Saturday was absolutely gorgeous but Sunday was a complete wash out - rain and more rain and with it much cooler weather but the bright side to that is we just have to get through today and the rest of the week is going to be gorgeous. I went over to my aunt's late MIL's and got me some really cool vintage things for my house. Her house is amazing and I love exploring it when I was a little girl. I looked around at all the things she loved and that is what made her house so amazing - it was a labor of love. Her things will be auctioned and her life has now become what monetary value is left of her possessions, makes me sad to think about that. I am hoping to learn from her example and that my legacy is a labor of my love.
 
Have a great week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment