Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Weekly Smiles

A little spring inside since outside thinks it's still winter outside:

Inside: You can't really see it well in this picture - my friend Kristine made the coolest plant tags out of spoons - and she found the best Stacey pot with the orange, my spoon said Peace and Sunshine :) - love it
 


Below are some more of her work - I smile at how creative she is and how wonderful it turned out for her stand at the Farmers Market with her spoons and homemade hand scrub:





Brat likes to curl up in my blankie on the floor - he looks sweet there - still worried about his health


I rolled when I read this and had to repost on Facebook and share with my daughter - and she thought MY speech to her was bad
Jaxen did NOT like the Easter Bunny so my daughter had to get in the picture - she said the only time Jaxen looked at him was to give him a dirty look - chuckling

 
More of my nesting thoughts:








I love the way red and gray look together...
 
 


Praying you have plenty to smile about this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment