Thursday, March 20, 2014

Off the Wagon

Now I am finally to my pictures with my new tri-pod - much better, no? I should start school around April 1 - almost like an April Fools joke HA! I am both excited and nervous but I do like accounting and think this will be an enjoyable journey - of course if you were with me in the last parts of MBA it was quite a tedious journey for me near the end. I have really fallen off the wagon on my dieting and exercising - I must get back in the grove. Interesting enough I googled tips to get back on the diet wagon and found several articles. I enjoyed this one the most http://thelemonbowl.com/2013/01/falling-off-the-diet-and-exercise-wagon-tips-for-getting-back-on-track.html.  I also enjoyed this one http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/lose-weight-fast-how-to-do-it-safely. I am going to start logging my food again. I had this cool website and even have the app on my phone - Myfitnesspal.com -it's free and pretty easy to use. What tools do you use?
 
I am ready for the pretty and warm weather that has been promised all week - almost like Mother Nature is being contrary. I am sooo ready to be in summer time. Hope all is going well in your world. Any big plans this weekend?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment