Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Miss




This outfit did not turn out at all like I thought it would. This is definitely not a repeat. Not sure what to put with this except for the white. I might try a lighter brown to see how that looks. The weather has been so nice in Tenn the past few days. This is the time of year that I am thankful that I am a TN girl, the leaves are so beautiful. I have gotten to work from home and have the windows open. It has given me a  much needed peace and settled me down. I had a horrible meltdown last Friday at work and my fuse has been so short lately. I hate it when I act ugly and/or lose control of my emotions. I think these two blissfully, stress free days may have alleviated this. I am hopeful. 

Do you have any suggestions of what I can put with this blouse? 



No comments:

Post a Comment