Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This Week........

Aren't they cute? Heathen can't wait for me get up in the morning so he can have my spot. Funny thing about this picture is the flash went off - I don't think Mr Man was amused LOL




My very first pecan pie. I used the recipe off the Kyro Syrup (very sticky substance I might add) I think I may have overcooked it a bit - the top was really hard but the taste was delicious - so I may trim 5 - 10 minutes off cooking time on the next one





Because of said pie and having only vehicle (limiting my trips to the Greenway) me and Mr Elliptical are getting reacquainted

My daughter went to Gatlinburg and brought this cool gift back to me - the Peace Frog...I love him he is on my desk with my sock monkey - Peace Out!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment