Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blues




Blue day ;) I must say that blue is not color that I really wear alot of it. At least not before I got these "indigo" capris at Target. You know I feel cute in them but looking at this picture my eyes go straight for my hips. I know, I know, I'm a curvy girl but.....Oh well, I'm working on it <Pouting> for a LOOOONNNNGGG time now. Hold that thought while I go get me a brownie JK LOL
I have been very focused lately as I'm blogging I'm working on my team project for class. I must confess that I will be sooo happy to see March roll around so I will be DONE with school. It's amazing to me that as I get older the more precious "my time" has become. I want to spend "my time" doing what I want to. MMMM so does menopause bring the "Me, Me - factor"? Been rainy and dreary for the past few day - BOOO

How is your week going so far?






No comments:

Post a Comment