Friday, October 26, 2012

End of My Rope


Had a pretty crappy day yesterday. The only vehicle we have and the check engine light come on GRRR and it seems that the bills never end coming in the mail. I used to hear about people committing suicide over their finances and I never understood. I used to think - just keep chugging along it will get better - I'm beginning to understand. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal but I'm definitely at the end of my rope. Now, having said that I am at a loss of what to do about it, which in itself is frustrating as I ALWAYS have plan A, plan B if that fail, and Plan C and so on. I know I need to keep a positive attitude but I'm getting to where I don't want to leave the house, I'm eating all the time (and gaining weight again) which only adds to my depression - vicious little cycle.  The weather is scheduled to take a turn for the cold which only add to my moodiness. I know God has a plan and it's in His time......

On a more shallow topic, I do get to have my hair done this weekend :) Cover up my gray, it has gotten long and a little messy or unruly looking :)

My brother and his girlfriend are coming for a visit this weekend and Mr Man has made a huge pot of chili and that is the extent of my weekend. What are you doing? BTW, thanks for letting me vent and wallow (waller here in the south) in my misery :)








No comments:

Post a Comment