Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Red, Did you say?

This was my patriotic outfit.  I love splashes red in both my house and wardrobe. Made it through another day at work. My daughter went to Gatlinburg over the weekend and she said it was gorgeous and brought me  present - I'll show ya tomorrow :P Been eating on my pecan pie - ate too much - tummy is kinda rolling but it was soooo good. Sometimes I wonder if I have a food addiction - cuz I sure do love it :) I start a new class tonight - Marketing - hoping for a no-brainer, fun, creative class. <sigh> Trying to hold on until March - soooo hard I soo want my life back. We have Halloween costume contest coming at work. If you want to see some of the coolest Halloween costumes you need to check out Jessica, she is very creative and I really enjoy reading this blog. Hang in there, we are almost finished with another week :)









No comments:

Post a Comment