Wednesday, October 17, 2012

This week....


This is pinterest recipe I tried Death by Chocolate. It is very tasty but I think it needs some frosting to really make it good.


I cannot wai to watch this tonight - I loved the first season.


I thought this fortune cookie was cool.  Mr Man and I eat chinese alot - he refers to it as "Cheap Sushi"


My brother and his girlfriend visited over the weekend and I made this Pork Tenderloin En Croute

Bake the tenderloin at 350 for about 20 mintues (I sprinkled garlic powder, Lowery's salt, and pepper) while this is cooking thaw Pepperidge Farm Pastry Puff - mix cream cheese (I used Italian herbs flavor) and with 1/4 cup of bread cups. Take the meat out of the oven and put the pasty puff underneath - spread the cream cheese and then wrap the pastry puff around and pinch at the ends. Then brush on an egg and a tsp of water mixture. Cook for about 30 minutes. Let set for 10 minutes after removing from the overn. I almost burned mine as I turned on the broiler but it tasted fine :)

Here is a version that I used and just added the cream cheese http://rita-may-recipes.blogspot.com/2010/12/pork-tenderloin-en-croute.html

No comments:

Post a Comment