Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Saturday Night Dinner

 
I really do like entertaining and this is the first time I have cooked for non-family members and I'm please to say it turned out VERY well. My friend Susie and her husband Richard came over for a sushi dinner at my house. She brought over some Sake, I did not like very much.
 
 

She has a cool rice cooker, I'm adding that to my list of wants...


Along with a Sushi kit


She is getting the rice ready...


This is me rolling my first roll of the night...


 
Here is my plate with the tenderloin, sushi, and snow peas which were nothing to write home about
 
 


Mr. Man's plate

 My friends....



My delicious dessert that I made all by myself - found the recipe on Pinterest




Here is the dipping sauce for the strawberry shortcake sushi


Before rolling...



This Spicy Tenderloin  was absolutely delicious...

Strawberry Shortcake Sushi was delicious and a definite keeper

Hope your week is going well...

No comments:

Post a Comment