Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Winding Down the White

 
 
These pics were taken the last week before Labor Day so I was getting in all the white :) This skirt I am very proud to be able to wear since I have had it for awhile and could not wear it at all - so I have made some progress in my body transformation journey. The year is quickly coming to an end and I really don't much to show for it. I must start thinking I will improve things for next year. I can't wait for tomorrow night American Horror Story comes on. How is your week going so far? Since I think it was so neat to make homemade cool whip that I finished off the whipping cream to make some more. I know Mr. Man certainly doesn't mind - he loves strawberries and cool whip. How is your week going so far? Turning much cooler here....brrrrr
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment