Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Subdued

 
Not much to say - I'm in full blown depression now. Most likely attributed to my lack of sleeping as I have been so upset about the Big Lie. Good thing I have some older pictures that I look happy  as there is no happiness on this face. I did take a Melatonin pill the other night - well actually about 1 am because I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep thinking about the Big Lie. I probably won't do that again - I felt subdued all day and still groggy. My heart was beating fast when I got up, I did, however, enjoy the sleep it brought on. Just gonna have to pull myself out of this - put my big panties on and have faith the truth will prevail. I think my biggest issue is that I feel alone and ganged up on and I didn't do anything wrong. I feel helpless because I can't do anything about - I can't make her tell the truth, I can't even express my disdain for her and her actions. <Shaking Head, need to move on>
On a side note, I really like the way this blouse pairs with this skirt. This skirt has been a gem and I pair it with a lot of my blouses.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment